FEBRUARY 17-19 – $500
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT AMY SVENSSON, BARRE SHAPE FOUNDER
- Acquire 25 hours of knowledge earning 15 NASM/AFAA CEU’s and understanding to design and execute a creative, safe, flowing and challenging Barre Shape class.
- Learn the break-down of each move and how to effectively convey alignment cues, modifications and safety concerns to class participants.
- Identify and correct misalignment, using verbal and physical cues, offering modifications when indicated.
- Explore and learn Barre Shape class variations including, Barre Shape Basic and Barre Shape Cardio.
- Learn to cue and count moves to music.
- Learn to develop playlists based upon beats per minute and genre according class structure.
- Receive a full manual including, but not limited to, choreography outlines, specific cueing, modifications, and class variations.